Sunday, June 23, 2013

And Here We Go!

I've been tinkering almost all day long on the Blogger website, and I am pretty close with the launching of my blog!

Why Blogger? Well, I know that there are some more "popular" blogging platforms such as WordPress but I've really wanted something that is flexible, versatile, and fairly easy to use. Also, Google is a giant of Internet, so I hope I'll make the best of it with my newly founded blog.

Why a blog? Why not? I'm so desperate in getting some real online attention!
The thing is, I wanted to start a blog for a couple of months now, and I'm even more happy now because I finally had the guts to get things going. As its name implies, I'm looking to paint the wall of my virtual space with all sort of things: thoughts (as if I have some), opinions, other articles, and all that follows along. Whether this blog of mine will become a serious project; it all depends on how good (or bad) I write. For the time being, let's just focus on the small things.

Source: freedigitalphotos.net
In a nutshell, I will try to make my boring life sound interesting with the help of Blogger (actually, that doesn't sound to bad). Writing here will almost always have a therapeutic effect for me, you know, the Freudian couches and all. I will try to keep it as "light" and engaging as possible, and I can't wait for you guys to jump on the bandwagon! So, part fiction, part reality, part nonsense, this first post marks the start of a hectic journey through a guy's mental labyrinth who just wants to touch-type things on top of his head, and hoping to form a community of dedicated readers who are just as perplexed as the writer of these lines.

As this first post draws to its end, I warmly welcome you to my blog. Bring your friends, bring your pets, get under the blanket, get a cup of something warm, "start me off and watch me go".

No comments:

Post a Comment